hello everybody

DigitalYouth

Reaction score
ehllo everybody, not really sure what to say about myself, i like to check out abandonded buildings, drink whisky, listen to people play music, and listen to peoples stories from their travels just to name a few things. Im planning on heading out of Michigan for a bit this spring or summer or both, thinking about heading west (Colorado, New Mexico, or vancouver are the ideas swimming around in my head right now... although im open to any suggestions anybody might have for me). I first started hitting up this site a few years back and just decided to sign up the other day.

DigitalYouth

Reaction score
yeah New Mexico and its Hot summers sound very nice after this brutual winter. Ive always heard that NM is a really beautiful place, and it works out too because my roomates are headed out there so ill even have people to travel with. gah! only what like another 6 months or something... i hate winter.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads