Hello all, Tom from Australia.

S

searchthisworld

Hello everyone my name is Tom and i'm from Australia, I'm a 26 year old male and i'm ready to hit the road. I'm sick of living the same old boring day to day life in my home town so I wanna make the roads of Australia my home. Any tips or advice would be great.

cheers for listening to my rant.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
halloooo!! welcome to the board and enjoy your trips! I have a friend who sold everything she had in Canada about 6 yrs ago - moved to Australia to travel via bicycle for a year - got married there and still travels via bicycle and loves it. No settling down for her. Have fun and welcome!

S

searchthisworld

Thank you for you welcoming words, i'm new to the whole hitchhiking, squating, train hopping scene, all I have so far is my brand new deuter backpack and a sleeping bag still unsure of what else ill need for the road and hitchhiking....

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Yo Tom! Hey, I felt sad when chopper died recently. I Fucking loved his writing. Eric Bana did a fantastic Job playing chopper. I guess chopper never achieved Ned Kelly type fame but chop had his fans in amerika too. Rip mark read

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
dude, i swear by my deuter pack, it's the fucking best. also, i really want to visit your country! if you have any advice for australia, i'd love to hear it :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads