Helena, Kool-aid, alien, furby and scuff, where are you guys?

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
Hey this goes out to the street punx who were hanging out in Fort Bragg, CA in 2009 & 2010 I don't know if you guys are on here but if you are this is Evan and id like to hear from you , I think about you guys from time to time, Helena and kool aid especially you guys I love you and hope you're doing well. let me know whats up if you guys are in this cyber-sea of information,
peace & love - evan, from san diego

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool post - part or even more of the reason this was set up for. Hope you find them! Oh and Welcome too!!

Reactions: kidbob

Planet

Reaction score
I know Kool-aid he's been bouncing back and forth from the Mt. Shasta area in NoCal to SF. Been working on pot farm. I'm sure you could find him in SF if you went and chilled like two weeks.

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I know Kool-aid he's been bouncing back and forth from the Mt. Shasta area in NoCal to SF. Been working on pot farm. I'm sure you could find him in SF if you went and chilled like two weeks.
No shit hes still in that area? I remember when we were hanging in fort bragg he went down for further concert and always went back in forth, man last time I saw him he got the shit kicked out of him by all these fuckin gdf kids, are you up in nor-cal ? what your name?

Planet

Reaction score
I'm Planet and no I left that area in December. But yeah he's got a good thing goin now. Ship in stuff out across the states.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads