Hej, i am a new old dusty friends of you

adirise

Reaction score
hello there humans (?!)
Here i am , stuck with fever for a week next to biiig power plants and under the low flying airplanes over mexico city. Shiit my overheated body has a hard time with the big city at the moment!
The overload of electricity doesn help i guess!!
Any reducing fever tips? Already thinking of destroying power plants and shooting down planes. Hah and already tried with cold cabbage on my forehead! (Makes u look very smart)
But Still burning..this is a hard one. Anyhow...
Been on this otherside of the pond since september...i was born in "europe" and use to freetravel there. My first time entering the us last year...so after the 90days went out for me in california i went here!
Any others traveling mexico atm? Have any good train experiences here? Or just good spots or people around?

Hopefully future friends, nice to be here with ya all, pls put a cold hand on my forehead!
And i will keep the hot fire burning
/ A

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the site!
Where in europe are you originally from? Couldn't help noticing that your thread title said Hej, which is pretty Scandinavia, which is where I am from.

Whenever I've got a cold, I stock up on Garlic, it has many of the same attributes as penicillin, which could boost your immune system to kick out that fever of yours. That's my two cent at the issue at least. Hope you'll be fit and in good health soon.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! I take it you are ill :( Sorry.

adirise

Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the site!
Where in europe are you originally from? Couldn't help noticing that your thread title said Hej, which is pretty Scandinavia, which is where I am from.

Whenever I've got a cold, I stock up on Garlic, it has many of the same attributes as penicillin, which could boost your immune system to kick out that fever of yours. That's my two cent at the issue at least. Hope you'll be fit and in good health soon.

Tja tja!
Yeah u right! I was born sweden....du med va?
Haha lång tid sens svenskan..känner mej helt rostig.
Back to english! Born there but now have more or less my base copenhagen when not traveling! Where are you?
Thanx for your sicknesstips...yeh working out the garlic all week hardcore already..together with ginger ,and thyme!!! Hmm my witchy plan next is to just try to enjoy the fever fly!!
You r in scandi atm or traveling?
Little curious how things are going back there...?
Chuuchiuu!

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads