Health care?

trash diver

Reaction score
What is so wrong about a national health care system? In other nations,health care is considered a right of citizenship.In this country it is a privilege.Those who cannot afford insurance,or cannot pay in cash,can only expect mediocre and indifferent treatment.Any one doubting this should pay a visit to one of our nations fine veterans hospitals.A goverment which treats its soldiers,sailors,and airmen in this way is not worth protecting.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
i get free healthcare. i dont give my real name and i give a fake address. but yeah the health care here is fucked.

trash diver

Reaction score
i get free healthcare. i dont give my real name and i give a fake address. but yeah the health care here is fucked.
It should be free for every one. The concept of a sick or injured human being not getting proper care because of a lack of money is barbaric.

Reactions: Puckett

trash diver

Reaction score
prisoners also get free healthcare its also shit
You are correct.And i suppose that some care is better than nothing,but i guess my real question is what happened to the Hippocratic oath? There are many health care professionals who genuinely embrace this responsibility. But then you have the ones who heip only those who they choose.You would not find these people in a free clinic,or helping impoverished people during war or after a natural disaster,not by choice anyway.The greatest test of strength is to refrain from using it.and the greatest abuse of knowledge is not using it to help those who need it most.I hope no one thinks i am trying to be '' holier than thou'',but these beliefs have been said many times by many people throughout history.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
oaths are taken daily 100 people say until death do us part half of them reneg on this oath. yes free clinics we have them they apply ice and prescribe aspirin thats about it.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads