heading to nola

nathin nathin

Reaction score
hey i'm not green i've been to new orleans before but i didn't really get to have as much fun as i like. i've done some hopping and hitching and walking and all that. plenty of time in jail and the hospital and all that (ex heroin junky lol) anyway..if you're looking at this and you see me in new orleans say hi i mean i'm just trying to say that i'm friendly and hopefully can meet some non-shwag people in new orleans if not that is cool. i like cemetaries and history and i like literature and whiskey and absinthe and i think i'm heading to the right place for that. also if you want to have heartfelt conversations about poetry or some shit hmu.

Reactions: linno

nathin nathin

Reaction score
thanks so much! i'm going to be heading out from ATL probably sometime after the new year..like next friday?? i don't know. i know which yd to leave from but i'm not sure exactly when the train leaves i know it comes every 24 hours though..so yea i'm going to be in atlanta for a minute and then head down there.

nathin nathin

Reaction score
yea i'm not sure when i'll be there yet but i definitely want to see mardi gras for the first time. hmu when you're in shreveport if i'm there too i know of someone who might hook us up w/ a shower and some food

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads