Harvest Work!?!!?!?Where When?

boxofrocks

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the pickyourown.org website works pretty well. A lot of the farms are 'pick your own' but I've gotten a couple of people that say they may have work and I keep getting more emails. So best of luck if anyone else is trying to do harvest this season.

Skitty

Reaction score
There's the sugar beet harvest in ND, & Mi in the early fall, two of my friends did it last year, and me and my boy are going to do it this year, just google sugar beet harvest and the info you'll need will pop up.

Skitty

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the pickyourown.org website works pretty well. A lot of the farms are 'pick your own' but I've gotten a couple of people that say they may have work and I keep getting more emails. So best of luck if anyone else is trying to do harvest this season.

I'm checking this one out right now, did you just go through and email some of the farms you were interested in?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads