Hanging out in İstanbul

Mejnun

Reaction score
Hi I think Im gonna hang out in this part of the world for awhile. Any advice on squats/art coops and collectives/hitching or anyone needing a travel partner???

Would also love to make it to the surrounding areas- Greece, Balkans, Iran, Armenia. Syria

And IMF protest for the first week of October in Istanbul!!

nitepeepole

Reaction score
are you american? if so, getting into iran isnt a cakewalk. the middle east is the hardest visa zone for americans. turkey and the balkans is simple simon. they'll probly give you a nice glass of lemonade for coming....but not iran...and not anything that ends with a stan that doesn't start with a pak. make sure you check visa requirements for where ever you're going.

I

IBRRHOBO

Hi I think Im gonna hang out in this part of the world for awhile. Any advice on squats/art coops and collectives/hitching or anyone needing a travel partner???

Would also love to make it to the surrounding areas- Greece, Balkans, Iran, Armenia. Syria

And IMF protest for the first week of October in Istanbul!!

get a hold of casa robino. they'll have some good info for that area.

Mejnun

Reaction score
nitepeepole- yeah I know İran isn't exactly handing out invitations to americans...fortunately Im a dual citizen of Turkey...I just don't have a passport yet, but when I get it there shouldn't be a problem. I hear its great though- I mean as you put it Iranians are ready to give out lemonade too, as long as politics are never brought up :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads