Haggard plaque mouth

Pixie Walden

Reaction score
8 years ago I started getting a shit ton of calcium deposits along my gum line. And this started making my gums recede. So I guess I wasnt a good brusher and developed some other habits as well. My mom has been through what I am going through now. Maybe I got it from her through genetics... I got the habit through her too though.
To the point though. I started chipping the shit off with a sewing needle. I used some fucked up recalled Listerine toothpaste too because it really helped break the shit up. That shit also ate layers off my gums though. I hate Listerine. Doing this actually seemed to work though. My gums even started to heal. I quit with the habits!
I didnt improve my brushing however. So its back. Maybe worse. I went to the dentist for the 2nd time in my life 3 years ago. They said I have severe gum disease and they wouldnt even clean my teeth without me dropping $6000 on a gum treatment.
Im thinking about another d.i.y. round on my mouth. Atleast I brush better now. And my gums rarely bleed. Little worried about the back teeth though. Cant see where Im jabbing needles.
Has anyone else ever done this? And does anyone know what herbies that might help replace the Listerine?
Ive had the same problem for the past year or two , my gums bleed if i forget to brush for even a day and my gums on the bottom are starting to recede a little, i use mouth wash every time and it really helps with the bleeding i also try to floss a lot by where the gums are bad, its geting better since ive been on it all winter but the moment i stop taking care of them i know it will come back i feel this is particularly fucked up in my case as i am only 20.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads