Gypsy Soul Finally Released...Ready to Ride

Sam Noxim

Reaction score
I have always loved being on the open road didn't matter if it was a car or truck or motorcycle as long as I could be riding down the road listening to the music seeing the sights. I have been over the road before with one of my ex-boyfriends for 2 weeks it was interesting. I enjoyed it. I would enjoy a cab where I could actually cook instead of eating Road food and I eventually want to get my CDL and team Drive. I feel like I would be a good match with someone who is chilled and relaxed and not uptight and thinks outside the box and does their own thing and cares about people's feelings but doesn't let other people rule their life. I guess if you look at my pictures you'll see that I am a dichotomy. I don't conform to any standards that I know of other than just being good to people treating people like I want to be treated. I believe in God or the universe or whatever you want to call it I don't care I do call it God but I'm not religious I am spiritual also believe in Buddhism and meditation and eating right and taking care of our bodies and taking better care of our planet. I'm not a drama queen I'm low maintenance and I'm really a big help I'm actually mechanically inclined to. I have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share and pretty smart pretty creative and I think I bring a lot to the table that I also want to always be learning. So you don't have to have a PhD or a Masters or any kind of college degree to be smart as long as you can think and feel and be compassionate. Well if this sounds like something that might work for you, hit me up and let's hit the road. Thanks for your time. Peace

rootmyth

Reaction score
Welcome Sam! I'm not planning on doing any traveling for a couple months. Just landed in Nashville not too long ago and I'll be here until Halloween at least. But if you happen to be swingin' through TN message me and maybe we could meetup.

In any case I'm rather new to StP myself but we're glad to have ya :) See ya around!

Dmac

Reaction score
Hi Sam. you'll find lots of good info and people here. Where are you hoping to go?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads