Guess its time to make it happen, creating kingdom

• Thread starter Deleted member 28317
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28317

Hey yall,

Been a lurker for about... 5 years or so

Made some accounts, deleted some accounts, the usual

Don't think i've ever posted before but this 'situation' we find ourselves in is putting me in a more 'smoke em if you got em' mindset

Essentially i need to follow my direct vision for life now instead of continuing to dream about it.

I've had the visions of being a sailorpunk, urban cybertrash and the rest of it, but for now i'm settling on the bigger vision

One of the members here @Zeq posted a good enough summary of my ideas, so i knew it was serendipitous for me to make this intro, or whatever

I pretty much see the same names come up in the forums, not much in the way of euros or brits, but maybe ill jump on a chat sometime just to shoot the breeze

I'm also into magic and stuff,

Mage

D

Deleted member 24782

Is this a cards on the table moment or do I gotta dig through @Zeq's content to learn what you're referring to specifically?

PLEASE SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR MORE IMPORTANT TOPICS @Juan Derlust, like free love and orgies.

"My dream is to team up with like-minded people to get a place, free of addictions, negativity and work towards the change we want to see in the world.

Possibly located somewhere in Northern Portugal, a fully plant-based community (this means no consumption/use of animals or products derivated from them) where animals including humans live free from oppression.
A place where we can grow our own food and get drinking water, build our communal space and private places to sleep with natural materials or recycled ones (the goal is self-sufficiency) a place where the decisions are based on facts rather than opinions and beliefs, where we apply non-violence communication and treat everyone with love and respect, working together side by side for a common goal (community development).

A place to live in harmony with ourselves and nature."

MFB

Reaction score
Hey yall,

I'm also into magic and stuff,

Mage
The card game or rabbits outta hats?
Show us a trick, please?

Where in London?
I lived in Barnett for a year.
British jail drunk tanks serve a delicious breakfast, you know?

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

MFB

Reaction score
Can’t someone please please imagine a world without vegans? It isn’t hard if you try.
Cant someone with Hamburger face in their avatar let us vegans dream?! ;)

• Best of Luck!

MFB

Reaction score
@Juan Derlust You beat me to it though. Which will be ironic once you see my "rigid digits" burn in another thread.

• Love It

MFB

Reaction score
@roughdraft I asked the same!
Im also curious of @StarMage 's vision urban cybertrash. So vivid!

D

Deleted member 24782

Can’t someone please please imagine a world without vegans? It isn’t hard if you try.

Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan.

MFB

Reaction score
to the tune of We Are The World
(with apologies to USA for Africa)

We are the mob -
we are the rabble

We are the ones who drown everything in babble...
Can I be Stevie Wonder?!?! Ill start practicing.

• Best of Luck!

roughdraft

Reaction score
Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan. Vegans? I was vegan once, they locked me a rubber room with vegans- I hate vegans, they make me vegan.

this the jam, uh huh uh huh uh huh

• Haha
D

Deleted member 28317

Didn't really expect the vegan hate

The idea of kingdom has been taken out of the context i intended it, much of what i wrote about magic, kingdom and such is just part of metaphor that i use rather than a traditionalist approach.

The written form can be challenging at times

Edited: For clarity

Last edited:

MFB

Reaction score
@StarMage
No vegan hating, I'm vegan myself! (90%, butter and eggs get me sometimes)

So by magic you mean youre into pagan and wiccan ideas?
I dig that.
If I am productive I like making little tinctures. I believe nature is god and to like to pray to her.
What are you thoughts on the idea of law of attraction?

-In a highly technical society, there will be no shadows.

Sorry for the lack of reception. No sarcasm, we're just a few goobers being silly.
Here's what we missed;
Welcome to STP @StarMage , glad to have you aboard!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads