Greetings

goggles

Reaction score
Website
www.thetransitsite.cwahi.net
Hey, I'm goggles. I've been drifting around this place for a while now, and i thought it was about time I joined up. Anyways I'm 17 years old, but I spend most of my time just doing photography and trying to just get ideas before I move away from my folks. Also, I'm what you would call a drifter; I don't stay with the same group of people for very long, or the same place for that matter. While I do travel solo, i will occasionally hang out with some other photographers i know. Along with meeting new people. In the end all that matters is that I've had my fun and adventures. Although I wouldn't mind learning how to do some freight riding, see the world not through some windows on a greyhound or at 35,000 feet; but as an adventure. Anyways this is a slightly long intro, everything else about me can be found under my profile. One last thing, I'm currently living in Vancouver, BC. See you folks around.

-Goggles

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Sounds cool man! I used to be into photography, but shit got too expensive, and my camera got stolen. Have fun out there yo see ya on the road

goggles

Reaction score
Website
www.thetransitsite.cwahi.net
Welcome to StP. Hope to hear some of your stories and see some of your pictures. Im a drifter too, maybe we'll cross paths one day.

Thanks for the welcome, as for crossing paths... if i ever head south that could be a possibility.

Sounds cool man! I used to be into photography, but shit got too expensive, and my camera got stolen. Have fun out there yo see ya on the road

Again thanks for the welcome, its why i don't take it out so often. plus its a hand me down from family, so it'll do.

-Goggles

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
a youngins huh, well I think most of us are drifters as are others out there, so welcome

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
no prob, just remember to search for things before you post. it's my favorite thing to do, for there is just so much that people talk of of start threads for-its great

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads