Greetings from Western Washington

Reaction score
32032 Weyerhaeuser Way S, Federal Way, WA 98001, U
Greetings like minded socially challenged humans. My name is Fred and I am a misfit hobit living in a camp in Federal Way. Our evil Mayor has declared war on "homeless", so my daily routines are now even more challenging with the local Police force prying into my activities. Added to my plate is keeping my shit safe from the other street dwelling members. They feed on each other instead of organizing and all gaining higher ground.

I was born in Germany but have been fortunate to have traveled much of the world. The last ties I had to the normal world was two years ago when I was a project manager for Shell working on an off shore oil platform in Alaska. Obama stopped off shore drilling and I joined the unemployed.

Relocated to Washington after the savings where exhausted and the divorce finalized. Someone stole everything I owned and it became the catalyst for unplugging from the normal world.

I served 14 years in the Army and had a unrealistic dream of unifying the homeless into a group of tight bonded social misfits living in a self sustaining society which was unplugged. Like Communism, my ideal social project always went lord of the flies on me leaving me worse of then ever before.

Im looking for a possible "road dog" or partner/teammate. At 41, this lifestyle makes for lonely nights.

I make my living in questionable ways but I am morally ok with the methods I employ. Got the itch to travel more, make $$$, and ultimately buy land and build my own off the grid permanent home.

Im resourceful, hard working, creative, mentally sound totally awesome individual seeking friends to network with and follow any potential new female relationships.

Hit me up with any questions, comments, or strifes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads