Greetings from VA

Ivy

Reaction score
Howdy. My name is Ivy and right now I'm stationary in Newport News, VA ( a wretched little place right next to Richmond). I'm working part time at the moment to save up some $$$ for laser eye surgery because travelling with glases= lame and travelling with contacts= misery. Later in the year I'll probably be looking for some cool people to travel with along the East Coast.

Reactions: todd

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I know news port... it is quite shitty, any place near an army base sucks

does that bald chick still work at hot topics?

Meck

Reaction score
Welcome to stp man! I feel you on the contacts/glasses thing my wife has contacts and it is a bitch sometimes especialy if one get ripped!

ray beez

Reaction score
hello i am also a virginian or whatever the term is. i used to live in richmond now im in fredericksburg sadly. anyways nice to see you here! and hopefully we will run into each other eventually. look luck with the eyeballs, i wear glasses, wish i could have surgery but they said my vision hasnt stopped changing so if i get it done there is a good chance it'll just change again, but for me glasses arent that bad. sometimes i wear those silly little holders to keep them in line and off the ground.

Reactions: todd

Ivy

Reaction score
Dunno about the bald girl at Hot Topic... I haven't been to the mall in a loooong time.

I saw a post for Best Friends Day, which I will probably be attending. Maybe I'll meet some of you StP peeps there...

M

Mouse

you most definitly will. RVA is my home away from home :) never been to newport news though... just passed through it once. haven't heard good things though.

let us know how you lasik goes. I definitly want to get that done at some point.. first a vehicle, then start saving money for that. it's not that expensive these days but it still worries me. I'm a photographer so my eyes are my life.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads