Greetings from Portland, Orygun

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
And the next time you see a brand-new first day f****** member... Don't jump straight into something that f****** personal. You pull that s*** on one of us in person you might not survive. I'm trying to do you a favor and teach you how to ask that question excuse me for trying there mister omniscient. Don't mention you've never served and then do something that's guaranteed to get a fist in your goddamn head and then give attitude when someone who might put that fist in your head under other circumstances tries to tell you how to do it better next time.

Hey can you cool it on all the tough guy talk? That shit isn't necessary.

LuckyMinnie

Reaction score
Hello, its nice to meet you. I was wondering something, did your get any other interesting results when you searched why do people honk at the homeless? Do people honk at you very much? They don't honk at me. Mostly they just drive very recklessly while I am trying to cross the street, and I have to run in order to not become roadkill. Even when I am at a crosswalk and have the walk signal. They don't honk, they just drive like they want me dead. I didn't realize getting honked at while homeless was a thing, but I guess it is.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads