Greetings from Mexico!!!

marissa

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm new to StP, but I have been traveling for almost a year, up and down through Guatemala, Mexico and the USA. I'm a writer and filmmaker, but I'm mostly unemployed.
I'm hitching down to Nicaragua soon and I will probably go back up to the USA this year at some point and explore the West Coast a little bit. I also want to go to Canada, but I don't have a Canadian visa yet and fuck, it's like 150 dollars to get one.
Anyways, if anyone is around the Golf of Mexico and they want to travel down South, let me know!

Reactions: todd

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
I'll be heading down towards palenque, but not 'til around the... i dunno, somewhere in october? i think. somewhere around there :) haha. but i love mehiko, it's a glorious place. :) where all have you been? fukk canada; i can't ever ever go there (legallly) cuz i like to smoke weed, and the po-lice seem to like to catch me. Lame.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads