Greetings, everyone | Squat the Planet

Greetings, everyone

IncitingRiots

Reaction score
I've always felt rather out of place in this world. The things that most people concern themselves with; getting a high-paying career, house, family, car, etc. never seemed like a worthwhile goal to me. The only time when life has ever really made much sense to me was when I was traveling, whether by foot, car or freight.

I tried to do what is expected of everyone, I put forth my best effort. All in vain. I put myself in great debt to go to college. I graduated and received a degree which has done nothing for me. I fell in love. I got engaged. I had my heart torn out. I have now lost my job and in a matter of days will be losing my apartment. But at least I have a sleeping bag, warm clothes, tent, fishing pole, durable pack, guitar, laptop and a phone. I don't know where I will be headed but there has to be a better place than the place I am in and the places I have been.

Anyway, this seems like a good site for me to be a part of.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the website. I can understand not fitting in. I have not felt like I fit in anywhere for over a decade or more.

Adventure is a core human expiereince, good luck with your travels.

Reactions: Kal

Sip

Reaction score
God I just want to be an ass and write "Then you haven't tried hard enough to fit in." But I won't. Welcome to STP. You're, in a way, lucky to have your housie life falling apart. I made the unfortunate mistake of falling in love and now find myself in a prison of my own make. Kept here by no guard but myself.

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P a web sight where you will never be out of place. There is a lot to see in this world so travel on and be free. Have fun and be safe.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads