Greeting from the Garden State (New Jersey)

Meek1

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? I just wanted to say hi from the northern New Jersey area. I found this site reading through a crimethinc zine and thought I would get on the forums since I am interested in many of the things that are on here such as alternative thinking, train-hopping, hitchhiking and DIY culture. I am also a stencil art/grafitti enthusiast so if anybody shares my interests feel free to hit me up:D Im glad to be here and hope I can acquire the knowledge to travel in the not so distant future:)

piratehobo

Reaction score
I'd love to see some of your stencil art if you have any...? or do you just enjoy the artwork in general? I haven't done any in years (drugs distracted me) but would like to get bakk into it. Hope you find alot of useful information on the site, I know I have!!

Meek1

Reaction score
I'd love to see some of your stencil art if you have any...? or do you just enjoy the artwork in general? I haven't done any in years (drugs distracted me) but would like to get bakk into it. Hope you find alot of useful information on the site, I know I have!!

I am an artist and I appreciate the work of other artists as well:) I have had a deep seeded passion for DIY art for a few years now and have been actively stenciling the walls around me for about 2 years. Im trying to put up one of my works as my profile:/ Its good to hear that you want to get back into it:D If you do any work, I would love to see. Im hoping to find useful DIY and travel advice on this site

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Howdy do! I'm from the northern Jersey area myself, currently vacationing in South Jersey and making plans to head back to Philly at some point. It's always nice running across other people from my homeland.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads