green and tryna get acquainted | Squat the Planet

green and tryna get acquainted

tesoroamargo

Reaction score
hiyaa

my name is henry.

i've been on stp on and off for years, but never introduced myself because i am a bit shy and/or self conscious.

i've traveled before, rubber-tramping, a bit of hitching, and (un-fucking-fortunately) on many a greyhound.

after years of pining when circumstances and my own inhibitions barred me from traveling, i road my first train a few weeks ago with someone experienced.

i am now trying to get from philly to richmond, and due to circumstances i'll be catching out alone. i would love to get more acquainted with the community here, and i would also be incredibly grateful for any information offered about the csx yard in philly & specifics re: getting to richmond from there. i have done a bunch of research, but that can only take me so far, and i don't own a ccg so people are my only real source of helpful specific info at this point.

also also: if anyone wants to meet up/hang out in either philly or richmond (especially any fellow gays!) that would be awesome.

idk what else to say other than hit me up! i'm down to chat and stuff!

D

Deleted member 27861

Hey how are you!

I don't know anything about train-hopping, but welcome!

What has your travels been like the last few days?

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Go check out Wooden Shoe Books on South Street, in Philly. Unfortunately based on the current social climate, with the 'rona and all, I'm not sure it will be open.. but, last time I came threw they were having a queer comedy night there for free, and I had a great a time.

tesoroamargo

Reaction score
Go check out Wooden Shoe Books on South Street, in Philly. Unfortunately based on the current social climate, with the 'rona and all, I'm not sure it will be open.. but, last time I came threw they were having a queer comedy night there for free, and I had a great a time.
thank you! i will def check it out, and if it isn't open will try again :)

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hiyaa

my name is henry.

i've been on stp on and off for years, but never introduced myself because i am a bit shy and/or self conscious.

i've traveled before, rubber-tramping, a bit of hitching, and (un-fucking-fortunately) on many a greyhound.

after years of pining when circumstances and my own inhibitions barred me from traveling, i road my first train a few weeks ago with someone experienced.

i am now trying to get from philly to richmond, and due to circumstances i'll be catching out alone. i would love to get more acquainted with the community here, and i would also be incredibly grateful for any information offered about the csx yard in philly & specifics re: getting to richmond from there. i have done a bunch of research, but that can only take me so far, and i don't own a ccg so people are my only real source of helpful specific info at this point.

also also: if anyone wants to meet up/hang out in either philly or richmond (especially any fellow gays!) that would be awesome.
Hi, I’m in Richmond, of course we are shut down, and people can be afraid.
Not sure where you can go, at this particular moment & would hate to see you get stuck here. Byron

idk what else to say other than hit me up! i'm down to chat and stuff!

Reactions: Johns Wheel Shop

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads