Photos - Got to meet Kal! | Squat the Planet

Photos Got to meet Kal!

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Don't get to spend as much time on here as I used to, but still like keeping up with everyone.

I've taken up art, so that dominates my time.

Anyway...I always make time for meeting awesome friends...especially if they're fellow STPers.

Just met, Kal, today and had the best time.

Safe travels, bro!

Attachments

• IMG_20160423_093323536.jpg
    IMG_20160423_093323536.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 349

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@Andrea Van Scoyoc Yayyy!!! Glad you people had a good time - and sent him off with some peanut butter hehe - I'm going to add some blueberry jelly to his load - he likes the jelly! Haven't seen @Kal chime in here today so I would guess he is back underway someplace with eventually up here in the NE. Planning on seeing you early June when I am in Tampa area and traveling :D Finally meet up. But for right now - it's a freshly (well kinda) shaven kal!

Reactions: Kal

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
I tried to load him up with more stuff, but he kept saying, "remember, sis...I gotta carry this stuff."

Ha ha!

Really hope be was able to hook up with that carnival.

Give his legs a rest and put some money in his pocket.

Can't wait for you to get here, Tude!!!

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
I had fun it was nice to meet you hope we can meet again. Didn't have much luck with the carnival for now I am headed to Ocala FL try to get work out of their Labor ready. Then to Savanna GA and then Chatanooga TN and from there to Rochester NY to meet @Tude .

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads