Going to Europe finally!

bmb

Reaction score
hey, i know i don't post much on this site, but i just thought i should let people know that i will be travelling in Europe for 3 months with my girlfriend. We are leaving from Newark Airport(i'm originally from dirty jersey) and arriving in Dublin on April 1st(april fool's) and coming back to the States July 1st. We plan on going down to Morocco over thru Italy/Greece/Turkey...then up thru Romania/Hungary/czech repbulic/germany, we'll check out austria/switzerland.... then hopefully denmark/norway/scotland and then back to ireland. Anyone who happens to be in Europe within those 3 months let me know in case you wanted to hook up. And anyone with advice regarding Europe let me know, i'd appreciate it. I have experience hopping trains/hitchhiking/squattig/etc in the states/cananda so i'm not new to travelling, but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask about Europe. thanks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads