goin' south!

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
One thing ive noticed when planning trips, is the longer you give flaky people to back out the more likely it is to happen. What tends to work better is, the night before you leave get them black out, homebum drunk, make them put their pack together, and catch out. By the time they come to their on a southbound hotshot. That my friend is how you kidnap a roaddawg.

Shadowmarque

Reaction score
I thought you were hitting the road with your ladyfriend, what happened to that? Anyway, yeah ^ this cat has it right but definitely NOT if you've never done it before because one of your drunk ass friends is probably going to pass out and end up feeding his arm to his dog or some shit. I do agree with him that flaky people are all over the place, you have to sift sift sift because, and this is the simplest truth, the kicker: people are scared (scared of the unknown, being unsheltered, having no money, food, being outside, shunned, the list goes forever). So, the advice I have for you is to be honest, dependable yourself and true to your boundaries, eventually you'll find a companion that is your counterpart; granted, this is a process, don't expect instant gratification as it does take a while to really get to know someone. Unless your with that person 24/7 for months, then you tend to know each other inside and away.
Shit, duh!!
Hook up with Wrkrsunite, his homies flake on him on the regular. Dude, this is destiny!!

Shadowmarque

Reaction score
I can't remember which one but i read a post of yours that I read to mean you got ditched or some shit so you went back to MO...? Idk, sorry? Anyway, I don't talk to Sickofdodge really, but if you're leaving with him tomorrow then you should, right? Lol. Yeah, he said he knows me but I can't see his face in the picture and he didn't tell me his name. hahaha, "holy shit it's shadow. uuuuhhhhh ooooohhhh" tell him that shit was funny, especially since I can't place him

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
sooo you guys should probably take yer convo to a PM...
Getting back on the topic of this post,

Sometimes its better to travel alone if everyone around you is flakin. Sure it can be lonely but on the bright side you won't have to worry about getting stuck in the middle of nowhere with some ass-hat who can't handle himself making pick up all the slack.
If you're dead set on a companion though just stick around the site, get to know some peeps maybe you'll find someone with some common interests? good luck good sir!

embleerrah

Reaction score
it's not theyre flaky, its just that they dont wanna go south, so we're only going to be together for half of the trip. my lady friend is gonna meet me once I make it to GA, then go with me from there. DMush, that could very well happen, I'll keep ya posted.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads