Getting arrested

P

Pheonix

I have warrants up and down the coast in California and every time a cop asks me if I have any warrants I tell them "yes, they are all for stupid anti-homeless laws from 12 years ago and I let them know where the closest warrants are." I get my name ran in and around Sacramento and tell them the closest warrants are in SF and Berkley, they run my name and tell me to have a good day.

Riku

Reaction score
I have warrants up and down the coast in California and every time a cop asks me if I have any warrants I tell them "yes, they are all for stupid anti-homeless laws from 12 years ago and I let them know where the closest warrants are." I get my name ran in and around Sacramento and tell them the closest warrants are in SF and Berkley, they run my name and tell me to have a good day.
fuck man you must be well liked haha

P

Pheonix

fuck man you must be well liked haha

I'm not an Occupier so SF and Berkley don't give a shit about me. If they ever get some vacancies in their jails they might reconsider coming and getting me but until then I'm gonna do my thing. Hell... I'd do my thing even after they come and get me.

Berkley Jail hated me last time I went cause they got me after panhandling so when they told me to empty my pockets on the counters I pulled out 3 handfuls of silver change and then grabbed a handful of pennies from the other pocket and dumped them right in the middle of the silver change. The Deputy got pissed and yelled at me to not mix them but I still mixed the other 2 handfuls of pennies into the pile. He had to count out $77 in change and he had to write down how many pennies, how many nickels, dimes, quarters, and even had to note the foreign coins.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads