Gear Stolen

intoxnito

Reaction score
man...that blows! shit aint even cool! ive been lucky in that regard,had a few close calls tho,..i was at a soup kitchen once&one of the resident crackwhores tried stealing my coat,while i was in the pisser& my stupid friend who was supposed to be watching my shit was nodding out face in a plate of pancakes.& few days after that a couple of drunkhomebums thought theyd try me&threatened to rob me,but a few words&the flick of my kershaw pocket knife was deterent enough,luckily!shit was actually funny,watching 3 dudes twice ur size run like little girls,while saying sorry,we were just kidding ya.fucking shit aint funny when ya threaten to take everything a motherfucker owns!!!...anyways hope everything works out for&sorry for ur troubles!

Tanto

Reaction score
That really sucks man, condolences.

One thing you might want to keep in mind though, if this guy actually is some dickhead tweaker then there's a strong chance he's got hep-c (or worse). I'm not going to preach about the futility of revenge, but blood-borne diseases are always something to consider before someone... y'know, attacks your fist with their face or something.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads