Gay in the 'scene' | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Gay in the 'scene'

ArnoldHo

Reaction score
show em' how it's done ... Show love and it will attract 'them' like flies to shit. Plus, if you have love to offer it's not healthy to keep it bottled up. Let it oooze :)

Reactions: iamwhatiam

Dandylion

Reaction score
Website
dandyyylion.tumblr.com
Omg i feel the same exact way. I hate the term bi because most girls who claim it for attention or what not. I'm pansexual meaning i don't find love in gender. Although I'm more attracted to women. I've always had to settle with girls that aren't even bi/gay and i get my heart broken everytime. It makes me feel a bit unattractive or not good enough and then i end up dating a guy. Its complicated and ive never learned to cope with it. I end up falling for girls who will never end up liking me at all.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I've always had to settle with girls that aren't even bi/gay and i get my heart broken everytime.
Story of my life. Cept switch straight girls with straight guys. Lately I've been so disinterested in relationships because the guys I do end up hooking up with are usually fucked up and just lookin to get off. Which is frustrating. I think its hard for gays in the scene (hate that word), not because they're not welcoming, but because they're so indifferent as to who they get their jollies from. It ends up hurting the gay who thought there could be potential for more.

1544c

Reaction score
I'm in a situation where I get to watch lots of people hooking up. All straight people.
I wish I could be as shallow and use alcohol as an excuse to be sexual. Unfortunately, I cannot fake an interest in hooking up with random dude or chick for the night. I'd rather cuddle. Now that would be something I'd get pumped about. I'm seeking something much deeper than simply smearing my genitals against someone else's.

Nerdypunkkid

Reaction score
Website
www.yossihalperin.com
You don't find many girls in the
Sometimes I feel like there aren't many women within the anarcho/"punk" scene who are gay. Having recently come out completely, I feel kind of alone in this. The girls I do meet do the whole "I'm drunk let's hook up" song and dance and I fucking hate it. I just went through something like this, because even when sober, she said she wanted to be with me. I personally don't drink, but I'm just sick of feeling so weird within the scene. It leads to me settling for girls I don't have much in common with, just 'cuz they're cute and fun to be around. I don't wanna compromise my ideals anymore. I guess I'm just looking to see who else feels like this and how they deal with it.

of course you don't, just like you don't find many guys in the anarcho/punk scene who are lesbian. Any ways I know what you mean and the struggle when you not a bar type

awkwardshelby

Reaction score
Website
shelbycriswell.com
Maybe it's just where you are? I lived in San Antonio, TX for a long time and there was no lgtbqia+ presence for the longest time until just a few years ago when SA was recognized as the city with the most gay parents. Now, a good portion of the people I know are coming out as trans and gay. Of course, there are still those "I'm bi only when I'm drunk" folk.

D

Deleted member 16034

I've honestly slept with more straight or heteroflexible women than lesbians and bisexuals combined. Finding lesbians anywhere is hard as Hell. I have no advice to give you, really. But if you'd like to bitch I'm here to listen

HoboinaTux

Reaction score
I've had some pretty good luck with a "Take me home - I do dishes & Grant wishes" sign after the work traffic starts. Every now and then I've met a kid or homebum who wants to fool around. It's pretty nice, I've been with the same girl for years now so when a guy rolls around I'm usually d-t-f.

• Sad
Reactions: EphemeralStick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads