Fuck you fucking google fucking fuck fuck fucking alphabet fucking whore... | Squat the Planet

Fuck you fucking google fucking fuck fuck fucking alphabet fucking whore...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
cut your goddamned nuts off & boil-poach the motherfucking things & feed them to fucking pigs...

soooo... way back i set my goddamned phone up to store to my SD, & not to internal storage..
i got this fucking ZTE 981 or whateverfucking & it has really nice specs & a 6" display, but i find out after the fact that it's not rootable..
goddamned metro piece of shit was a goddamned fucking nightmare when i switched to them.. they knocked me offline for nearly a goddamned fucking MONTH, transfering my #..

WTFFFF????

but finally get my service back & keep this fucking phone..
can't root it, but i block every single permission i fucking can..
whore bitch motherfuck shitmouth ronaldreagan margertthatcher fuckbloodkillgutpissshit bitch of whore mongrel biting the dick of thomas fucking jefferson raping a goddamned rotten piece of shit ass fucking tuna...

fuck whore you fucking fuck fuck fuck fucking google..
FUCK YOU, YOU WHORE & BILL GATES!!!

fuck you experimenting with fucking humans..
you & your chineese fucking party fucking secret lab fucking scientists chopping shit out of fucking political prisoners..

you are all the kind of fucking whores that would eat your own children fucking raw..

you fucking whore fucks...

sooooo...

i spend a shitload of time setting my phone up to store on SD, & in fact do a couple of backups between about 12 weeks ago & when i first set the phone up to my GODDAMNED FUCKING LIKING!!!

my last confirmed backup was in florida (big fucking deal) & *before* Rust Temple & the current road trip..
well.. about 4 weeks ago i noticed (just before i burned my fucking clutch out & went into emergency bleeding mode) that for some reason my phone decided it didn't *like* doing what it had *been* fucking doing for the previous 6 or 7 fucking months, without fucking complaining, for about 4 weeks before..
soo..
driving for 2 weeks, saying "i'll get to it when i get a little more settled", i burn my goddamned clutch, which is bad fucking stupid dick ass shithead dorkwad bad fucking enough, BUUUTTT...
that puts my system maintenance shit on hold...

bleed for 3 weeks, getting my shit together again & TODAY, having to make some fucking bread, but having connectivity problems, i decide to restrict the permission of google fucking hoarwhare fuck cut niuts watch you die fucking laughing because you fucking deserve it you fucking subhuman chimpfuckinghybridmix that i hope your fucking AI rips your brains apart as slowly as you built its, with a sluping slushy sound as it tries to understand why pain is so intrinsic to this hi=uman concept of fucking 'power'..

i hope they kill you first, you assholes, since you are so fucking near to them & thenk for slitting my fucking arms, because it helps me understand & remember what i was when you motherfuckers were far flung shit we never needed because all we had was what we said to each other

& that was fucking enough

without whoring ourselves for fucking frosting..

goddamn i wish we were on an island with nothing but goddamned fucking stones, you soft fucking drips of turd stained couch covering..

i don't care *what* fucking gym you go to..

me & my kind will kill you all within a week of when the starving begins, you assholes..

& joyously...

so anyways..

today i try & restrict fucking google..

googlewhateverthefuck on the preinstalled apps..
who knows?
i forced a stop & restricted a permission..

pretty well much a fucking brick..
tried prying the phone apart, but no go.. & i *would* have just drained the battery, but i was on a deadline (restricted the permissions to attempt to load a CAD application to markup a PDF.. you you whorefuckers.. i hope i get my fucking fingers on your fucking eyes.. i surely & holy hope i do, & you had better hope that either jesus or the Christ intercedes for you, motherfuckers, otherwise you will have God turned to Satan delivering your fruits unto you, & i, laughing, as i help..

you are like goddamned nazis & hitler's fucking sperm itself, you whorefucks, & i almost, almost, almost pray you merely fucking die,
because otherwise?

you each deserve all the pain you have caused us, whom wanted no more than what we fucking needed, you fucking cockfuck fucking whorefuck dead fucking cunt fucking shit dead whore dead fucking shit dead fuckinfuckingd=fucks....

pray to God that judgment is not handed to us, motherfuckers...

i hope you read this.
i hope you know what you are.

i hope you know i have to flee you....

i hope you die for being weak..

& die *now*, all of you, because you are goddamned fucking cowards, compared to those whom merely wish to be fair..

i hope you die by plague, or cancer or disease or obesity or poison or even hate that is lesser than my own..
unless you are trying to escape..

in which case i say

"Join me...

please, please, please....

join me..."

so i am here, in washington state, hoping i can get a goddamned boat, but selling myself to hell, as usual..

fuck what i have lost..
those of you whom i love, & those of you whom love me all know what came to be..

so nothing is actually lost

whatever actually was, remains..

how can anything ever remove us from each other?

so piss on google & my whiny pissy piss pissy pissingness..

i would still like to kill them, but.. they haven't really taken anything from me,
because i still have
you

love,

c

creature

Banned
Reaction score
PS.i forgot to mention fuck you whore motherfuck lie fuck grop ehate shit dick senile illegal fucking trump eat GWB shitlick love turd etc..

roguetrader

Reaction score
to understand what you were trying to do better, can I ask why you want to disable Google ? and root yer phone ? would flashing a new ROM and limiting Google improve privacy / anonymity etc ? I'm aware of Google's data sucking / spying nature but personally don't know how to avoid this, although I am researching Tor Browser and the Tails USB operating system at the moment...

also would a factory reset or whatever they call it take you back to a point where your phone is at least usable again ?

bystander

Reaction score
heh, I have an iphone, and have literally experienced every single word & phrase in your post.

from updates that drain my battery and make it freeze during random things like texting-

to updates that make it think, that ME after two years of ownership now have hearing aids- thus muting the internal speaker (which is not an easy "feature" to turn on or off

ever fucked up your apple id? well if you really fuck it up your phones turns to a light up brick and the only way to restore simple function is to go to a goddamn apple store

don't want apple to have a copy of your finger print? well then, they will just continue to ask you for it.. forever

take yer phone to the goddamn weed man and yer phone lets yea know where your car is, and how long you usually take to re-up

oh yea phone? so usually on saturdays I go to the swap? then what? only 5min's to PDQ for my cigs? then where???? home!

wtf

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

unrulywaunder

Reaction score
stick to Nexus phones. They're the defacto developer model, so they're released with the intention of being hacked (rooted, unlocked, custom bootloader, etc).

Last phone I bought was a Nexus 4 for $45 on ebay.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
stick to Nexus phones. They're the defacto developer model, so they're released with the intention of being hacked (rooted, unlocked, custom bootloader, etc).

Last phone I bought was a Nexus 4 for $45 on ebay.

yeah, i was looking at Nexus.. which is really peverse, because it's fucking google..
motorola makes some good, rootable phones, also..

now.. i'm not so savy that i *can* root, but i sure as hell *would*..
the only reason i kept this ZTE max was because of the 6" display..
i got the damn thing for free (insert fishhook into jaw & jump from the goddamned roof), and figured i'd at least be able to set permissions without issues, as per my previous motorola..

but, yeah.. i've been looking for a large, rootable phone at a decent price..
i think there are some 5.5" ones out there..

what pisses me isn't even that google sticks their noses into people's assholes like a deranged fucking bloodhound, but that they've integrated into the OS..

it's truly fucking evil..
right up there with bill gates & maybe even beyond..

i used to have problems like this with MS, and it took me decades of of fucking crashes, hacking & recovery to get a decent mechanics view of their fucking OS to the point that i felt i was in control of my goddamned machine..

sometimes i'm tempted to go back to 3.1..

maybe i fucking will..

switched to linux, though, finally, and although it isn't perfect, the code geeks who have refined it have turned it into something truly bitchin'..

tablets & handhelds back in the mid 90's weren't as sophisticated, for sure, but at least the fuckers kept whatever storage path you assigned them, and freaky shit under the hood usually gave you an indication that something was going on..

anyways...

yeah.. gonna see if i can run some recovery software..
know anything good for linux?

i've got a win 7 machine that needs no driver to recognize the phone as external storage, but it's buried at the moment..

gonna look at repositories right now..

thanks & peace,

c

unrulywaunder

Reaction score
yeah, i was looking at Nexus.. which is really peverse, because it's fucking google..
what pisses me isn't even that google sticks their noses into people's assholes like a deranged fucking bloodhound, but that they've integrated into the OS..

Umm, I have no proprietary google software on my Nexus. I don't even have Gapps = Google Play Services installed, since it necessarily has tons of permissions that I don't want to give Google.

My custom recovery is TWRP using SuperSU to get root & I'm running the LineageOS ROM.

One of the benefits of root is that you can use AFWall+ as a firewall to watch & deny apps internet access.

Eventually I'd like to get a Nexus 5X & install CopperHead OS on it. Check it out:

* https://copperhead.co/android/

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
/00\ good lord man, come here and sit next to me ... tea? ;) How ya doing John :)

Reactions: DrewSTNY

junkpolecat99

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/search?q=best+phones+custom+roms+root

I want the Nexus 5x too. I have an LG G3 and if you buy a used version of the phone that has an Android version of 5 or older, it can be easily rooted. Mine was up-to-date with android 6.1 so i can't root it :( ... I just switched from MetroPCS to Cricket and the AT&T towers are way better.

hexx

Reaction score
As far as Linux tools you'll probably want to end up running ADB (command line interface is what I'm familiar with, but I think there may be a graphic interface available through Android Studio) -- https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html

That said, if your phone is bricked and you (presumably) can't grant USB/ADB permissions, your best bet is prolly gonna be using hardware switches to boot into recovery and (if your phone's recovery has options for it) clear your cache, and ideally your Dalvik cache, too. I'm not sure what the hardware sequence is for your phone, but good luck! Also, I don't know if this will work -- Dalvik clear might, but no guarantees.

Reactions: junkpolecat99

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
Copperhead sounds pretty sweet, especially since I have a 5X and the last update to Oreo pretty much hosed up the phone.

Damn @creature!! I heard you, man. You are the product that is being sold these days. The only option is to say, "fuck it and and go with the flow"

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've just come to "ROFLCOPTER" AT THE title of this thread.

Made my damn night, haha.

PS. Fuck I phones. Fuck them all to hell. The are specifically engineered to fail every couple of years so users have to purchase upgrades.

The new Samsung's are doing the same things. Upgrading without permission and the like. BS.

That's why I will probably continue to buy the S5 active until the world runs dry of them.

D

deleted user

Yeah seriously fuck google and social media all together. I accept all the shit I've put out there but im getting the fuck out of that burning building. Big brother google must love when I jerk off and research drugs I'm holding or when I contact my dealer via facebook. id Iove their grid crash like the hindinburg just as much as you for sure.

fuckbloodkillgutpissshit bitch of whore mongrel biting the dick of thomas fucking jefferson raping a goddamned rotten piece of shit ass fucking tuna...
c

Hope you weren't thinking of me when this exploded out of you compodray.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads