fuck dubstep hippies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcan

Reaction score
I thought this thread was gonna be another exciting rant against dubstep, but why would you generalize against a whole group of people? What the fuck are dubstep hippies? Are they simply hippies that listen to dubstep? The title of this thread is a deceiving attention grabber!

And you know you can get tested for free in a lot of places, just look some up on the net wherever you are - you might find somethin. Also, there's nothing wrong with dubstep in and of itself, you can't logically hate against an entire single genre of music...

billyriot

Reaction score
At first glance, I was excited that someone else has ran into that fucking ridiculous trend of Dubstep Hippies that I've been dealing with for the past couple months. But upon actually reading OP's post, I would just like to say this: shit happens. At least you aren't diseased, and at best, it makes for one hell of a story to tell, haha.

Onto dubstep. I'm not sure when this trend caught on, but it seems like it came out of fucking nowhere! I already have a probably with electronic music that sounds like unintelligible gibberish (I have no problem with Techno or Industrial, though I have no interest in it), but DS takes the fucking cake. And now that "hippie" culture has gotten a hold of it, I can't help but just laugh at all of it. I'm surrounded by what they like to call themselves "Spirtual Steppers"; you know, the hippies that find an overtly spiritual tie to EVERY GODDAMN THING EVER.

Only now, they speak of dubstep being the "vibrations of the earth in musical form" and the perfect way to align their chakras with whatever the fuck nonsense they talk. Not saying I'm bashing on the whole chakra thing, do what you do; but it's the ones that blast the fuck out of the shit at 3 in the morning and dump a duffel bag full of crystals on the floor next to your sleeping corpse and scream "I have a gift for you, brother!!" that annoy the fuck out of me.

tl;dr fuck dubstep!

kevlar

Reaction score
Well, I dunno about all hippies... and yes I personally hate dubstep...
but I think the better response to this situation Is USE A CONDOM WHEN YOU SCREW RANDOM PEOPLE.
Just my opinion.

3knd

Reaction score
Read carefully...I mentioned that I was "Protected".
Well, I dunno about all hippies... and yes I personally hate dubstep...
but I think the better response to this situation Is USE A CONDOM WHEN YOU SCREW RANDOM PEOPLE.
Just my opinion.

up2eleven

Reaction score
So, what I seem to be reading is that this girl with a history of irrational and violent behavior incessantly pestered a guy about herpes, had massive trust issues, and so he said "fuck this noise" and left.

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score
So, what I seem to be reading is that this girl with a history of irrational and violent behavior incessantly pestered a guy about herpes, had massive trust issues, and so he said "fuck this noise" and left.
Yup, thats what I hear... Noone likes noise...

Just chill out, don't think so much and don't worry aboot a thing....

...cause evrylittlething. is gunna be alright

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
this thread is completely irrational and totally off topic. moved to general banter and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads