Free Boat | Squat the Planet

Free Boat

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Got a friend who'd likely be super interested.... Shame it'll likely be gone before he'd even get a chance to look into it.
That's a rather large assumption I think. One may be surprised how long things like this may stick around. Iv seen nice free vintage cars sit for years. And iv seen beater money buckets sell faster than you can say money. Sometimes the project takes a special person to see the potential. I would love to see this go to a vagabond!

• Agree
Reactions: BusGypsy

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
It's a dream of mine to fix up and live on a sail boat. I kinda learned how to sail on a lake when I was younger. Biggest boat I ever maned was 26ft lol. That's a big boat for the tiny lake we were on lol. I hope this can be sombody else's dream come true.

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
That's a rather large assumption I think. One may be surprised how long things like this may stick around. Iv seen nice free vintage cars sit for years. And iv seen beater money buckets sell faster than you can say money. Sometimes the project takes a special person to see the potential. I would love to see this go to a vagabond!

My friend has done it before, free fixer-upper sail boat rehabilitation... Lost his sail boat to marina fees due to a lil extended enforced "vacation" ... He's almost constantly talking about wanting a boat back... Also just got a job that has him working WAY too much to make even a "free" boat possible in atleast the next month... But, as, if he had the time, he would be a serious prospect... I'll mention it to him... (wish the link worked... Not hunting it down on facebook just to "show" people...) :)

Reactions: RoadFlower33

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
It's a dream of mine to fix up and live on a sail boat. I kinda learned how to sail on a lake when I was younger. Biggest boat I ever maned was 26ft lol. That's a big boat for the tiny lake we were on lol. I hope this can be sombody else's dream come true.

Live Your Dreams girl!! :)

someone will :)

(which is why i think it'll be gone, before my buddy can re-live his... :) )

Gabriel Pullman

Reaction score
Damn I should mention to my aunt she is in Florida and lost her place. Maybe at her age vagabond life what she needs.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Admirable honestly. Is the flag an aprin?

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you are correct sir.
That's awsome! Did you ever have any troublesome or interesting encounters bc you flew a black flag?

whfiv

Reaction score
That's awsome! Did you ever have any troublesome or interesting encounters bc you flew a black flag?
Wait... I'm not in that documentary. The only time I spent at sea was a 4 year stint in the Navy hauling subs up & down the Thames on a tug.
The doc was done by Moxie Marlinspike. Interesting fellow, who I believe is big in web security now.

Reactions: RoadFlower33

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads