free boat website | Squat the Planet

free boat website

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
@Sirius What is so confusing about the post? go to the website to see a list of free boats being offered. ????

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Sorry must of pressed that by accident but actually now that you ask its confusing because im not just going to enter any ol website url into my phone or laptop. I have some doubts people just have a website giving out free boats so...more info would be nice.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah they're kind of a hassle to deal with if you don't happen to live on a body of water suitable for whatever type of boat you have. Someone just randomly dumped a big ass boat on my property a few months ago and it hasn't been easy giving it away for free. Generally you have to build a trailer specific to the boats hull shape, if it's a pretty big boat like the one here. So even though many boats are free, it can cost several hundred dollars or more to actually get them somewhere. There's really nothing suss about this posting, it's too bad negative ratings are so quickly tossed at folks around here.

Reactions: Shwillam

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads