Free and thankful (1 Viewer)

JDP

Pilgrim
Hey yall, i just got done with the texas legal fiasco and wanted to let you know how huge of an impact you all had in helping me and how things turned out. I ended up with 3 misdemeanors instead of 3 felonies thanks to all the help from y'all and my other friends and family. @Yancwhatchuwanttho thank you for your kind words of wisdom and especially for keeping Eileen calm and warm through the night when I was locked up and couldn't be there for her. @Notmyname thanks just for being you and being there. Keep boofin on bro! @Hillbilly Castro thank you for not just splitting and finding a less dramatic ride lol and also for talking with me about how I was gonna hustle up my court fees. Without all of our random brainstorming I'm not sure I would've had the confidence or clear headedness to actually hustle up the dough to keep me on the outside and off of probation. I'm a free man with newfound strength and a new lease on life. You guys are some of the realist motherfuckers out there and I'm so fucking lucky you all happened to be there to get me through this mess. Just know that the next time I see you, you are getting completely wrecked on me! Keep on doing your thing and know your impact is bigger than you can imagine.

Peace and Love,
Jdp

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
Hell yeah brother!! So great to hear it! We love ya man and I hope that the next several months bring some really great stuff. Hope we cross paths! Fuck the police and smash the border patrol!

T

tennesseejed

I deleted myself
I don't know you but congrats dude. Onward!

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Haha we still gotta write that jailhouse song some time! Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep on keeping on and we'll definitely kick it down the road

OP
JDP

JDP

Pilgrim
Hell yeah brother!! So great to hear it! We love ya man and I hope that the next several months bring some really great stuff. Hope we cross paths! Fuck the police and smash the border patrol!
Any Jambo plans? Knowing your turbulant style of decision making concerning your next move I know it may be too early to tell, but I'll (within like 90% certainty) be there.

OP
JDP

JDP

Pilgrim
@Notmyname your comment is only showing up on Leens phone, but hell yeah! Hope we cross paths again soon. I miss getting shwilly with you and watching you fuck yourself up lol where u at nowadays? Do you plan on hitting the jambo up this year or naw?

Any Jambo plans? Knowing your turbulant style of decision making concerning your next move I know it may be too early to tell, but I'll (within like 90% certainty) be there.
haha I know you know how I roll! honestly my hype about the east was, as always, totally ridiculous and I wanna leave again and I hope to be at the jambo. It's the only place I feel at home dude and I gotta be with my folks!! stoked to see ya!

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Me and Valentine made it to my brothers crib where we're gonna chill for a bit. I just started working at a dope screen printing place as the shop bitch. I'm gonna try to get a job trimming, but if that doesn't happen I'll def be at the jambo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.