Foreskin restoration on the road? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Foreskin restoration on the road?

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Also, i would suggest, before hitting the road, trying a small/medium eggplant in the front of the trousers you will wear when traveling, just to make sure your swollen and infected johnson will fit, in case you might need a larger size...

[just funnin' ya son, hope it goes well for you]

• Haha
Reactions: Pokebert

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My reasoning for it goes in order from “my bodily autonomy was violated right after birth” to the fact that I have a lot of sexual dysfunction and am pretty desensitized down there. It’s actaully traumatizing for me personally.

For example though- a circumcised penis’s glans becomes keratinized (or dries up and becomes really rough) because it’s exposed to the elements and rubbing on clothes basically numbing it. With a restored foreskin, it slowly becomes smooth/wet again and dekeritanizes, regaining a lot of sensation (the glans is a mucous membrane like the vagina). The gliding action a foreskin gives is also a big part of sexual pleasure, especially when the glans isn’t numb. From what I read, the difference before/after restoring is night and day!

I'm so with you on this. It seems like such bullshit that this was ever even allowed. I had no say in what happened to my dick of all things the moment I was born? If I'm not breathing and they need to clear my lungs, fuck man I get that.. do what ya gotta do. But cuttin up baby dicks is going way too far! I feel like we should be entitled to a massive class action lawsuit honestly.

Mine is so desensitized I need to feel teeth fucking my shit up to even start towards an orgasm. Not just the top teeth dragging, nah I gotta be like hey listen really ram this fucking thing in there sideways, lemme get at those molars and wisdom teeth, if you're not trying to maim me you're not doing it right. It's a rather awkward conversation to have with a new partner. They have to completely retrain themselves, as it's usually any hint of teeth=bad for most other dudes receiving BJ's.

I don't think I have an interest in walking around with some weight tugging on my dong to stretch it or anything like that. I feel like that's not gonna turn out right and you'll just have these big flappy ears around the head when it's all said and done. I'd definitely cash in on a big class action though, that ain't right cuttin up little baby dicks y'all.

Pokebert

Spiritual Nomad
Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
I'm so with you on this. It seems like such bullshit that this was ever even allowed. I had no say in what happened to my dick of all things the moment I was born? If I'm not breathing and they need to clear my lungs, fuck man I get that.. do what ya gotta do. But cuttin up baby dicks is going way too far! I feel like we should be entitled to a massive class action lawsuit honestly.

Mine is so desensitized I need to feel teeth fucking my shit up to even start towards an orgasm. Not just the top teeth dragging, nah I gotta be like hey listen really ram this fucking thing in there sideways, lemme get at those molars and wisdom teeth, if you're not trying to maim me you're not doing it right. It's a rather awkward conversation to have with a new partner. They have to completely retrain themselves, as it's usually any hint of teeth=bad for most other dudes receiving BJ's.

I don't think I have an interest in walking around with some weight tugging on my dong to stretch it or anything like that. I feel like that's not gonna turn out right and you'll just have these big flappy ears around the head when it's all said and done. I'd definitely cash in on a big class action though, that ain't right cuttin up little baby dicks y'all.
Completely agree on all parts! I was scared I was gonna come off as a nut bringing it up here lol. It’s still taboo and accepted in most of American culture. But I’m really glad I’m not alone in it.

I’ve actually changed my mind on buying a tugger, I’m just gonna use a manual method called Andre’s Method. Which entails pulling on the scar line a certain way for a couple minutes 10-20 times a day. Fucking tedious but hey, I’m still young and it’s the fastest method - and it’s free, and much less likely to hurt my dick.

Reactions: Coywolf

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Regardless whether you do this at home or on the road, make sure you have 1) triple antibiotic ointment for any possible infections from tiny invisible lesions, and 2) hydrocortisone ("anti-itch") ointment to deal with any swelling and/or inflammation. Get the ointment, not the creme, form of each- ointment is more like vaseline texture and stays put better.

The hydrocortisone is great stuff- it cures saddle sores from cycling better than anything, and is good for all forms of skin chafing, strange scaly patches that develop, Inflamed Money Butt, etc. i first learned of this stuff years ago from a NYC bike messenger comrade (hello Teamster Eric if you are out there) whose dad was a dermatologist. Never leave home without it.

And wash your hands before doing the stretching (goes without saying anywhere else, but some folks here might need to be told this).

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Luckily I do not have to worry about this, as my mom was a total hippy. I'd take being uncut over being cut any day. Good luck, I didnt even know this sort of thing existed.

Reactions: Pokebert

Dameon

Reaction score
Wonder if it would make sex feel better?
It does if you have your original foreskin, because the foreskin has a lot of nerve endings compared to the skin on your shaft. "Restoring" your foreskin is just stretching out your skin. The nerve endings that were clustered in your original foreskin are gone for good, so with a "restored" foreskin you just have the nerve endings that are in the skin you're stretching.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads