for woman

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
yeah, i am on the road with a few girls right now and the sweater thing is totally happening. i actually gave one of them my longjohns and flannel last night... and we're in santa cruz, it doesn't get below 50 at night! haha.

M

Mouse

I'm always cold.

always.

so sweaters are a big thing for me as well.

last time I hit the road I just put on liek 8 sweaters. it was late fall in philly so it was warranted.

I generally just hate hate hate being cold.

but uh..yeah.. i think other than that I pack abotu the same as my guy friends. only they tend to make sure they've got liek cook ware and shit like that. I do't care to much to carry that stuff about cuz i can usually find stuff to use and rarely find myself cooking anything other than soup in it's can.

I'm the queen of the sewing kit and water proof matches though.

i also always have a fully stocked first aid kit hanging around. as soon as a cut happens I've got a band aid on it before you have a chance to protest.

all the reasons why some people liek to call me Mother Goose. hehe

M

monster

my traveling underwear quota was just upped to three. there are the two which go through the alternating wash/wear cycle and one emergency pair because every now and again it does a world of good for me to put on some clean cotton before dealing with some misadventure.

besides girl stuff, i think i pack the same as any feller.

about being cold: i've decided that it's completely worth acquiring some foot warmers. once, after kicking my pained and numb feet around all night, i had to run out of train yard and nearly kerplowed because i couldn't make anything below my knees work.

Labea

Reaction score
biodegradable tampons, sports bra, and baby wipes. that's where its at! baby wipes saved my life! i also brought ibprofen and advil, but i didnt even end up needing it... justfor when someone hada headache or a twisted ankle.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads