Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Nice follow up Johnny, recall the last thing you posted bout dis, guess they gonna have to go dwell on the outskirts of society like where the border of there town/city is and the wilderness if possible, thats were I like to dwell thats where a lotta peace is too.

Otherwise Johnny your gonna have to walk into the local council or who ever the "leaders" are of your area and start head butting randoms! Keep it Legit John!

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nice follow up Johnny, recall the last thing you posted bout dis, guess they gonna have to go dwell on the outskirts of society like where the border of there town/city is and the wilderness if possible, thats were I like to dwell thats where a lotta peace is too.

Otherwise Johnny your gonna have to walk into the local council or who ever the "leaders" are of your area and start head butting randoms! Keep it Legit John!
Thanks! I wouldn't doubt there might be a lawsuit to challenge this city ordinance in the future. Time will tell!

Reactions: WyldLyfe

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
Here in Shasta County there is an ordinance where you can't keep any RV or camping trailer on your land unless its under a cover. Even then you can't live in it or permit anyone to live in it. A couple years ago my son got one of those tent trailers. Set it up in the South 40 for the summer so he can watch over his garden. 3 weeks later the county came. You know, I'm surprised they let people camp in their own yards now. Soon they probably will be banning that. I tell ya folks, soon the only way your kids can have a back yard camp out is pitching the tent in the living room or garage. sheesh

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Here in Shasta County there is an ordinance where you can't keep any RV or camping trailer on your land unless its under a cover. Even then you can't live in it or permit anyone to live in it. A couple years ago my son got one of those tent trailers. Set it up in the South 40 for the summer so he can watch over his garden. 3 weeks later the county came. You know, I'm surprised they let people camp in their own yards now. Soon they probably will be banning that. I tell ya folks, soon the only way your kids can have a back yard camp out is pitching the tent in the living room or garage. sheesh
It's time for people to fight back! Time to recall or vote out these moronic do nothing public officials who want nothing but power and our money. That's what is going to take!

Reactions: BradKajukenbo

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
It's time for people to fight back! Time to recall or vote out these moronic do nothing public officials who want nothing but power and our money. That's what is going to take!

Agreed. With power comes money. With money comes greed. Those who got into office because they wanted to make a difference, Power, control, money, and greed over takes them. Take that power away and they fall and most of the time that's when shady deals and secrets are exposed. We the people give them power. We the people should have the right to take that power from them when their power is abused.

• Agree

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads