Video Finessing the Bull

Reaction score

It was a tough situation, I was in a public park and just had to play it cool. I learned something valuable from this altercation. Whenever visiting a new town, it pays dividends to learn the name of the County and research interesting facts about that community for small talk with people in that community.

This mishap caused me to alter and change my plans to go west, therefore I scrambled back east to regroup. Always learn the name of the county you are standing in…I messed up here

Hiruzen

Reaction score
View attachment 71261
It was a tough situation, I was in a public park and just had to play it cool. I learned something valuable from this altercation. Whenever visiting a new town, it pays dividends to learn the name of the County and research interesting facts about that community for small talk with people in that community.

This mishap caused me to alter and change my plans to go west, therefore I scrambled back east to regroup. Always learn the name of the county you are standing in…I messed up here
It helps to do your homework and have a bit of knowledge also seen this in r/vagabond last night got a good chuckle out of it but you handled yourself very well

Reactions: PurplePanda420

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads