Finally wrote this!

jove

Reaction score
Website
www.hollistondesign.com
Hey all! The names Ken but you can call me Jove, entirely up to you. I'm from just to the west of Boston, but want to see the rest of the country after I graduate from h.s. in June. Probably going off to college in the fall but I know so many people around me who've done everything "right" and still lost out to the system, I'm not as sure about it as much as I used to be.

I'll listen to most rock, some folk, but hip-hops something I just can't stand. I've got a little musical "skill" myself, can play a little mandolin and some tin whistle but that's about it. I've never done much more than hung around the train yards, but I'd really like to ride the rails in the near future. Massachusetts has shit for squats as far as I can tell. Not saying Bostons not a decent place but I'm not looking hang around here. Not too much else to add other than that I'm wicked tall, not all that social but will gladly help anybody anytime anywhere.

One more thing! Can't be a real newbie without a stupid question; how long does it usually take before moderators post a thread in UrbanEx?:blush:

See ya around!
:crew:

piratehobo

Reaction score
hey, glad to meet ya. i'm pretty new myself, but from what i've read thus far, it's pretty damn cool and educational around here! have fun, this place is great for learning about travel.
:arrgh: -$

stove

Reaction score
Welcome! Where around Boston? I grew up in Norwell, down Rt3 towards the Cape.

Time until the MODS post something? Probably about as long as it can take anyone to post anything regarding UE. There are a few scattered posts around, do a lil searching and you'll see some cool spots. If you're interested, you're more than welcome to start a thread on your own and see what pops up...Just check that it hasn't been posted before.

Like I said, welcome. Always glad to have someone else around used to hitching a ride in cahhhhhs.

jove

Reaction score
Website
www.hollistondesign.com
Welcome! Where around Boston? I grew up in Norwell, down Rt3 towards the Cape.

Wish we had seafood and beaches like the Cape's here in Metrowest. Right now I'm living in a small town called Holliston, it's nice but kind of a dull place right next to Framingham. I've only been here for a 5 years though, I'm originally from Philly.

Like I said, welcome. Always glad to have someone else around used to hitching a ride in cahhhhhs.

Thanks for the welcome!
Gotta love the accent. "Rahbaht Bahhs, yah're pahhty is waiting for ya in th' yahd."

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads