Finally intro'ing myself...

stove

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,
I'm off the road for a bit in Montana making some cash, but I've been spending a lot of time hitching around Europe this past summer, and messing around on the east coast last spring. I started out on the straight & narrow, finished university, got a job, got laid off...And decided to have some fun. After getting shit on by British Immigration services I came back to the good ole US, and well, here I am. Dunno how many rides/how far/how long etc, never really cared about keeping track of any of that stuff, but I've had a few wicked rides from some interesting folks in Eastern Europe.

I'm working up near Bozeman, MT for this winter, so if you're in the area, drop a line. I might write more later, but I'm too bored.

**edit 3/1**

So I finally have a bit of free time, and I'm spending it here. I'm Stove, and I'm an Addict ::waits for applause::

To elaborate on my thoughts: I don't care. I'm searching; for anything, everything, everywhere. I dont know what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I get there and find it. Until then, I'm gonna keep on moving.

Yeah, inspirational, ain't I!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads