fighting of witchcraft, praying on the road and honoring god as a traveler of light or a christian anarchist

saul

Reaction score
something not talked about too often or praised on the road is God I can remember so many times I could of used a prayer is their such thing as a christian anarchist, doesn't that go against everything we know, instead of stealing from the police and getting arrested i could of prayed to god for a glass of water, instead of being on the run on the road turning myself in repenting and traveling with a free spirit is something I regret not doing, everyday there's more and more pain in the world as a traveler its very important to have a clear mind and consciousness as well as health how many of us haven't ended our lives with drugs alcohol and terrible decisions im writing this post for everyone instead of lighting Molotov's lets light our hearts and each others i dont mean to change anyone's political views or religious beliefs im only writing this in hopes my message helps people on the road the same way many peoples words helped me.

• Thank you
Reactions: manzo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads