Fema Camps

Nelco

Reaction score
Anyone seen this stuff?

Nemo

Reaction score
If enough people died to need a million coffins, I don't think having a box to put a body in will be a high priority.

crow

Reaction score
did anyone notice the camera date?
I was getting alarmed but, then they mentioned Lucifer. really?

Just wait till the zombies come. :dead_zombie:

Dameon

Reaction score
That first video could be a video of ANY decent security government building. Nothing about it says "internment camp" to me, despite somebody saying "this could be used for this". ANY warehouse could potentially be used to imprison people, so I'm not that convinced by footage of a government warehouse of some sort.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
That's why I don't ride trains with autoracks. The moans of the political prisoners inside of them get really annoying when we're sided.

Nelco

Reaction score
There's one (camp) next to the hop out in Indiana, Indianpoles..the part before the tunnel, going to Avon..check it out for yourself..it's empty right now, but it's there..seen coffins in Gulf Shores, Al..research it for yourself.
I'm just passing it along.

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
yeah they're real imo. at least the redlisters get a comfy coffin to chill in tho.

Nelco

Reaction score
whats imo?

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
"in my opinion"

yer but they'll probably catch both of us fer posting on this thread lmao. i'll shriek hello if they make us coffin neighbours.

Nelco

Reaction score
i used to beworried about posting this..but i don't worry about it anymore..there's bigger fish to fry, than folks like me

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I worked for fema after katrina as was in a few of there supposed "concentration camps" for a few weeks.

All I have to say is that this ridiculous shit is more damaging that helpful.

First off, fema has never run a concentration camp. Rather they've run high security relief camps where soldiers where used to keep the peace. I know a lot of people call that extreme, but keep in mind that at the time there was A LOT of gunfights and looting going down. I was there, and all I can say is that it was a fucked situation on all sides.

Yes fema ordered a ton of coffins after katrina, there were also a SHIT TON of bodies around after the storm. Fema now stages those coffins in the south if they ever need them again. Its called being prepared. Something they got a lotta flack for not being when katrina hit.

Finally I want to point out that FEMA in general doesn't do much more than hand out contracts and write checks. The organization is only active during relief efforts, and normally local governments want them out sooner than later, mostly because once they leave the real tax dollar gouging can begin in backroom deals at town hall.

When I think about the real atrocities I've witnessed in this country and then see people wasting time on shit like this... fuck.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
@ Beegod Santana

Thank you, I knew there was some rational explanation to be found. It does get awfully cumbersome to dig through these ever more prevalent and seemingly endless mounds of bullshit in search of a single granule of truth--then one who has become so accustomed to seeing bullshit that everything seems to take its form, must then attempt to recognize that single granule in possession as not bullshit but indeed the truth.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the idea of FEMA camps is ridiculous should look into the Model State Health Emergency Powers Act, the plans for which are still available on government websites. MSHEPA is a plan for mass disease outbreak that allows for doctors to be invested with the powers of the court of law. Huge numbers of people would be quarantined and forcibly vaccinated inside schools, sports stadiums and other large public buildings.
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/the-model-state-emergency-health-powers-act

What we saw during Katrina was a miniaturized version of this. Why was it that huge numbers of people with relief supplies such as food and water were turned away by the National Guard at the city border while, inside the Superdome, people went for days without food and water? Because this is what happens when you let a hugely centralized bureaucracy take control of a public emergency. There is absolutely no excuse for a wealthy country like the US to neglect starving and sick people when there are people who are willing and able to help.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
@venusinpisces

Very frightening, indeed. What I find more frightening, is the suspicion that most people caught in the midst of such an atrocity will continue to support its perpetuation for they will succumb to the wit and deception of vehement fear-mongering political rhetorics. Bodies will line the streets and the countless sheep shall march by ignorant of any inhumanity.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I would prefer to focus on constructive movements to counteract such possibilities, specifically vaccination resistance, legal rights for holistic health practitioners, and other grass roots relief organizations such as Common Ground. What is interesting about the issue of militarized emergency relief, particularly in the US, is that the popular resistance against it comes from both ends of the poltical spectrum, meaning that it has the potential to unify groups who would otherwise be bickering about religious differences or the like. We will see what happens but I think the resurgence of holistic health modalities can do a great deal to counter the propaganda of government agencies in this particular situation.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
Should atrocities of this nature arise before any movement gains ground and presence within the loins of the masses, I will greatly doubt the potentiality of the movement's success. Nonetheless, should we experience atrocity, it would serve only to motivate greater support; for only then will humanity come to understand that little else exists in this world in which we can invest our time and energy and expect to receive in return if not anything tangible, at least, a minor sense of hope for humanity's continued advancement. I have also noticed how, when faced with a common challenge, camaraderie develops between entities otherwise opposing and conflicting.
I prefer to assess vaccinations on a singular basis, I have little doubt in the legitimacy of the rabies vaccination for example or smallpox.
How would holistic health modalities counter government propaganda? It appears to me that these unorthodox health practices suffer from their fair share of main stream opposition (otherwise, they wouldn't be unorthodox).

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Well, in the case of the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreaks, homeopathy cured 98% of patients whereas orthodox medicine had a 30% death rate. Important for Swine Flu Epidemic: Homeopathy Successfully Treated Flu Epidemic of 1918 I am not basing this claim sheerly on statistics, having successfully treated my
own dental abscess as well as a number of other problems with homeopathy alone.

What is unique about holistic therapies is that they generally require less centralization and regulation of resources. Vaccine manufacturers, on the other hand, are heavily tied to corporate powers as evidenced by Donald Rumsfeld's involvement in marketing the swine flu vaccine to the US government. Any serious look into the way people's lives have been micromanaged by authoritarian structures must take into account the role of the pharmaceutical industry, which values profits more than reliable health care. There is also the issue of people having a fundamental right regarding what they do with their own bodies, a right that would be denied under both MSHEPA and Codex Alimentarius, a bill that seeks to impose so many levels of bureaucracy on alternative health businesses that many would be forced to go bankrupt. Again, there is the issue of bureaucratic centralization and how it inhibits the most basic aspects of daily functioning, such as choosing your own health care provider, running a business, or helping your neighbors without having to contend with opposition from the National Guard! A lot of these problems come into sharp focus in the issue of disaster relief where the medical industry holds a monopoly on what passes for "treatment".

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads