Favorite quotes? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Favorite quotes?

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
'The hunter who chases two rabbits misses both. If you must fail, fail spectacularly, chase two tigers.'
-Traditional

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Just thought of another one

When a man makes a beast out of himself, he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Edit after seeing the one above me

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds on a suicide mission, but the sands and rocks here stained with thousands of years of warfare... they will remember us for this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We will kill him.

Reactions: trash diver

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it."
— Frank Zappa

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
"A slow death awaits us beyond a barbed-wire tightrope called 'life' that we troll upon so heavily. The pressure is killing us! The stress on the Earth is suffocating our spirits, causing misery to the heart. Illness and disease are certain to follow. We are old now, before we were even born. My womb is filled with cement and I am still hungry! My heart pounds wearily with a blood of lead and mercury. I am not strong; my hands are sharp and jagged as daggers. Not good for touching, or holding or helping. This is the mutation of tomorrow's pollutants and we no longer cry for the disasters that we've created, sustained, perpetuated, pretended. There is no Judgement Day, only reckoning which can no longer be ignored. We lay awaste our bodies. We lay awaste our minds."

Reaction score
"Those who hate most most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire."
-Kurt Tucholsky

"If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the revolution!"
-Adolf Hitler

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
My signature for one...

"Want only what you need, need only what you want"

"Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost" - Charlie Chaplin

chaosfactorxx

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. -Albert Einstein

"And now Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." - Dumbledore.
The miserable have no other medicine but only hope - Measure for Measure, William Shakespeare.

Nelco

Reaction score
swimming in oceans of twilight, gaurding bones, veiled in veins, traveling the cords of love, back to my origin of creation-me

if you hesitate, don't do it-eddie murphy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads