never give up on your dreams
keep sleeping

If you know yourself, then you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you."

Reactions: Vonuist

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"If you're in trouble, or hurt or need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help, the only ones." - John Steinbeck

Reactions: Lilly

GinGin

Reaction score
"When we have ceased to love the stench of the human animal, either in others or in ourselves, then we are condemned to misery, and clear thinking can begin."

- Cyril Connolly

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

- E. B. White

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix
D

deleted user

"when the cities burn, we'll all be warm"

-anti-flag

"to understand, is to transform what is"

-Jiddu Krishnamurti

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

-jiddu krishnamurti

In an age when mass society has rendered obsolete the
qualities of individual courage and independent thought,
the oceans of the world still remain,
vast and uncluttered, beautiful but unforgiving,
awaiting those who will not submit.
Their voyages are not an escape,
but a fulfillment.

~ THE SLOCUM SOCIETY ~

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Pappy

Reaction score
Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

japanarchist

Reaction score
"We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest.

The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living.We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery, because according to Malthusian Darwinian theory, man must justify his right to exist.

So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Pappy

Reaction score

nature is wiggly. everything wiggles. And all this wigglyness is too complicated
when you look out of your eyes, at nature happening out there... you're looking at you

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
From a conversation between Diogenes and Alexander the Great.

"Yes," said Diogenes, "stand a little out of my sun."

and Alexanders response...

"But truly, if I were not Alexander, I would be Diogenes."

Plutarch provides a longer version of the story:
Thereupon many statesmen and philosophers came to Alexander with their congratulations, and he expected that Diogenes of Sinope also, who was tarrying in Corinth, would do likewise. But since that philosopher took not the slightest notice of Alexander, and continued to enjoy his leisure in the suburb Craneion, Alexander went in person to see him; and he found him lying in the sun. Diogenes raised himself up a little when he saw so many people coming towards him, and fixed his eyes upon Alexander. And when that monarch addressed him with greetings, and asked if he wanted anything, [7] It is said that Alexander was so struck by this, and admired so much the haughtiness and grandeur of the man who had nothing but scorn for him, that he said to his followers, who were laughing and jesting about the philosopher as they went away,

Last edited:

Scotty

Reaction score
"Yeah, rednecks were in caves, banging sticks together, they was drinking homemade wine made out of elephant testicles and shit. These were the original rednecks, back in the Caveman Cromagnon Big Dick Days, the day that everybody had a big dick, all women had motors in their pussies, nobody had a job! It was a glorious time on the Planet Earth!"

MOJO NIXON - Redneck Rampage

ev wood

Reaction score
Website
delasoleil.tumblr.com
"Stay glad, keep hope machine running, love everybody, make up your mind." - from Woody Guthrie's 1942 New Years resolutions.

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

"& remember, the way you make love is the way that God will be with you."
- Rumi

celticpunk

Reaction score
"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."

Chris McCandless aka Alexander Supertramp

"Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up."

Chris McCandless aka Alexander Supertramp

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Father, bless the soldier who has returned home from the war
He has fought with all his might
yet he knew not for what or who he was fighting for
Death waited in the shadows
as he crawled by night for his country
his enemies was many
including the habit he still cannot break
Father, we pray that we might understand what has happened to his mind
and help us understand his reaction to the changes that has taken place here at home
And Father, smile upon us with your grace, for we will need you more than ever
help him understand that when his loved ones remarried
they were truly under the impression that he was dead
and would never return
Oh Lord, we pray

-Funkadelic

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads