favorite newer crust bands?

Durp

Reaction score
Cleveland really may still be the rock and roll capital, atleast state side. Growing up in that scene I am genuinely disappointed at most shows I go to outside the region because the fans are a bunch of leaky vaginas that stand there sipping there beer politely nodding there heads. Where I'm ftom its not a good punk show until someone gets thrown out a window.

Durp

Reaction score
Not going to lie, it is a blast to take my totally hard core lady (she's a rusky its in her blood, they are part bear as legend and folklore go) to some lame white power city like portland or (if its not a whitey only town where did all the black people go?) Catch some totally wreched act while getting hammered moving people out of our way to thrash up stage. The best is when some folks get there panties in a bunch for US making fun of their utter lameness, step too and try and fight out side. Then we take formation back to back, pull out the ball pings from our belt loops daring someone to bring it while they get scared, back up and scatter hahaha. Vilonce is anarchy, its the rule of the wild, plus it is fun to instigate at a lame city where you know everyone is a coward. Would never do that in fucking cleveland..... fuck no we would get our heads stomped and all sticked up or shot.

Reactions: Primitive

Primitive

Reaction score
Haha hell yeah! Portland at one point was pretty much the anarchist capital, lots of violence at shows though, and huuuge anti-racist skinhead scene (Rcbb). Now since its become gentrified its a hipster capitol, scene seems pretty lame and tame, most of the real punks moved to oakland, and im sure the nazi bones are taking full advantage of it all. Also favorite midnight release: farewell to hell ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primitive

Reaction score
So i also got this idea right... start a band with fellow travelers. Save up to get band equipment, practice space, and tour vehicle. But here's where it gets interesting... start several bands with all same members, constantly touring under the different band names, touring the world even. And instead of having jobs holding us back like most all bands, we'd be funding ourselves by flying signs and busking. Of course selling merch and whatever we make from live shows, but constantly on yhe road, never ending rock'n'roll dream! Other bands cant do that shit cause of jobs, personal lives, lack of funds, etc. But of course with a band full of street kids who know how to hustle that's not even an issue! Plus of course much more time to write, practice, and consistantly be kickin out new meterial. Always wanted to start a band that mixes the sounds of axegrinder and motorhead as well. With lots of strong primitivist/anti-civ lyrics.

Durp

Reaction score
that is actually the perfect idea. I have been strivng for such (already have the vehicle and a 28ft trailer) but the issue seems to be, no one wants to play bass, drummers are a dying breed, and all people more or less flake. I could just have bad luck but eh. if you are serious I could hook you up with a furnished touring rig. Good old truck and a rehabed travel trailer. I would like to get $3k for all of my posetions excluding some tools, because I have decided to take to the sea. If you show up around me, play something other than guitar, there is a good chance of pursuading me to tag along with all the necesties. The trailer can easily be rigged to a mobile studio too. full off grid setup, just need a couple solar panels.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads