News & Blogs - fap fap fappping to this in my -signed- star trek tshirt. | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs fap fap fappping to this in my -signed- star trek tshirt.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i gotta admit, i would totally hit that... if i wasn't insanely allergic to cats.

seriously though, that seems like an odd psychological thing or some kind of ongoing joke for them. i do think she'll 'grow out of it' or otherwise lead a very strange life. Of course, who am I to judge? I mean, someone wants to be a cat and it's consensual to everyone involved, let them be a fucking cat. I don't see the harm.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini and Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
AHHHHH FURRIES!!! I have them here and walking around college. Ears and a lovely long furry tail. Totally amazed a few years ago when I saw my first first furry at the bus stop. He had a big purple tail hanging out the back of his pants and he had it curled around him and lovingly petting it. Me? Well I looked - whoa - but I also looked - not one person looked at his actions with any indifference or oddity. Huh.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini and Kal

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
What a load of BS. If she actually believes she is a cat, why does she have clothes and makeup on and piercings? It just seems like an attention seeking load of crap to me. i wonder if she eats cat food and craps in a litter tray or does she just do the cutesy bits like wearing ears and tail?

Don't get me wrong each to their own and there's nothing wrong with dressing and acting however you like but saying she was born the wrong species is just nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i wonder if she eats cat food and craps in a litter tray or does she just do the cutesy bits like wearing ears and tail?

bwahaha, i don't know why i didn't think to ask that. if there's anything that news footage needed it was a clip of her crapping in a kitty litter box. i probably would have pissed myself laughing.

MarsOrScars

Reaction score
Website
knotcraft.net
bwahaha, i don't know why i didn't think to ask that. if there's anything that news footage needed it was a clip of her crapping in a kitty litter box. i probably would have pissed myself laughing.

A friend of mine worked for one of the HIlton hotels, they had a furry convention and the furries wanted to put an actual liter box in the lobby so they could actually shit in it.

• Haha
K

Kim Chee

A friend of mine worked for one of the HIlton hotels, they had a furry convention and the furries wanted to put an actual liter box in the lobby so they could actually shit in it.

No!

Really?

I think indoor toilets are the strangest thing. Who ever was the first person to propose that it was a good thing to shit in your living space near your kitchen and all?

Gotta admit, that tail is kind of sexy.

• Sad

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i met a kinda nerdy girl once that just got back from a furry convention. the second she mentioned it i was enthralled! i talked to her about it for like 45 minutes, that insight to that world was fascinating.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
I think indoor toilets are the strangest thing. Who ever was the first person to propose that it was a good thing to shit in your living space near your kitchen and all

Ever woke up with something to unload in the middle of the night, -35 outside, and thought: man, I could go for a walk in the snow, right now! XD

Yes, its weird. But HELL its convenient ahaha

MarsOrScars

Reaction score
Website
knotcraft.net
i met a kinda nerdy girl once that just got back from a furry convention. the second she mentioned it i was enthralled! i talked to her about it for like 45 minutes, that insight to that world was fascinating.

It's definitely a fun thing to do. I did it for a few years when I was with my ex, it kind of brought me in to photography. I'm also a huge sci-fi nerd, not like that wasn't already obvious haha

Kal

Reaction score
Now to find the man who dresses like a bat and introduce the two and you would have Batman and Catwoman. Maybe I should dress as a bat I like cats.

• Haha

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What a load of BS. If she actually believes she is a cat, why does she have clothes and makeup on and piercings? It just seems like an attention seeking load of crap to me. i wonder if she eats cat food and craps in a litter tray or does she just do the cutesy bits like wearing ears and tail?

Don't get me wrong each to their own and there's nothing wrong with dressing and acting however you like but saying she was born the wrong species is just nuts.

Have you ever noticed how incredibly serious cats faces look when theyre in tha litter box? I occasionally replicate that look of extreme focus and concentration when repairing small objects or watching films like What the Bleep do we know.

Reactions: Kal
F

Fanatical Steward

I cannot tolerate cats because I start to sneeze, have a runny nose, and itchy eyes while around them for any period of time. I remain uncertain whether it might involve allergies with the fur or other materials that cats might carry.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads