Face tats??

Nelco

Reaction score
some mean nothing but to be in style, some get dots as representation of how many years they've been on the road

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Mort aux vaches!
3_dots_tattoo.png

Mine are on my hand, they were done on Moorea by a guy called Adolphe, he had to be the one to do it because his dots were on his forehead.
In French territory they mean 'Death to Cops', and, in most of the world they mean that or just 'prison time'.
It's a great way of ensuring that you spend hours in immigration whenever you travel anywhere.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I have L and R tattooed on my hands so I can tell my left from my right.
A buddy of mine has "leg" tattooed on his leg, i guess for similar reasons, that's what I figure anyway.

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
I have the word "eyebrow" tattooed under my left eyebrow. Best facial tat ever.

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
I figured since we are talking about face tats, I'd show mine. It's just my frown lines when I furrow my brow. It makes me look like I'm irritated all the time which is true. The story behind it is my buddy kept telling me it would make a good tattoo (the frown lines).
page.png

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
It's different all over.
In England it means prison time, in Scotland it means you went to borstal as a kid, in some SE Asian countries it means that you're a junkie, but the general feeling is the same, I guess, it marks someone as "one of us" not "one of them".
Ya I believe you, I guess what im thinkin is just a so-cal thing

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads