F00D StAMPS

c0dy

Reaction score
so i left cali in september and i racked up 830 on my food stamp card. i will take 50 cents on the dollar no problem but i dont want to carry 50 pound bags of rice around the TL. im in san francisco if anybody knows a easier way to do this that would be great

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
so i left cali in september and i racked up 830 on my food stamp card. i will take 50 cents on the dollar no problem but i dont want to carry 50 pound bags of rice around the TL. im in san francisco if anybody knows a easier way to do this that would be great

An easier way to do what, exactly?

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
are you talking about selling them of something?? i dont know cos where im staying i just go to the cornor store and he gives me fifty dollers for every hundred thats usually how it works... id say go infront of some grocery store and just ask people

c0dy

Reaction score
sell these 830$ of food stamps for 415 cash, in NY you just swipe your card at the Arab store and they pay half. but out here you got to buy these huge bags of rice and sell them to the restaurants. i just want to sell these quick and jet

c0dy

Reaction score
lol i'm not allowed at walmart anymore but i know what your saying. i'll figure it out i'm not to stressed about it

acer910

Reaction score
no i was saying the limitations are a regional thing. for example, in my hometown you cant return a single damn thing without a receipt now. we used tto just return shiiiitons of stuff for store credit, cus what cant you buy from walmart??

bryanpaul

Reaction score
fuckin find someone at a grocery store with a kid who looks cool and ask em if they want yer card .......

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
is there any real point to this thread?

menu

Reaction score
theres special stores all over SF. try your luck. or ask other kids. specially haight kids

hobojudah

Reaction score
Oh, you just wanna turn them into cash? I'm not gonna give you any advice, but...olive oil is expensive and walmart doesn't require ID for returns of $25. Just saying...
They actually have a policy now to where food items must be returned for food items. I tried this today and ended up with 30 dollars worth of cooking oil.. fuck. I wonder if beer counts as a food item? Two free thirty racks is better than nothing I guess :p .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads