Excited to find this community

deedeek

Reaction score
It is easy to hit the post reply button at times too.

Anyhow, I love learning and enjoy newbie status in groups centered around agendas, interests, and topics I am fresh to. If I put my foot in it, just let me know. If anyone feels need to flame, well I'm flame retardant by nature so would-be flamers would be retarded in that case, now wouldn't they? =:-}

I have mad skills with ceramics, including recycling toxic waste into non-toxic materials and have worked on a method for burning materials at 2100F which at lower temps would produce awful toxins but so hot release only simple molecules, mostly harmless. Asphalt from urban reclamation as fuel for pottery kilns ...

I dream of living near the Salton Sea and establishing a pottery, eating lots of tilapia, and creating a squat for Amazonian ecological refugees in a human-made faux oxbow lake fed by imperial valley agricultural runoff...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads