Ever forget what state you are in? | Squat the Planet

Ever forget what state you are in?

PukingPelican

Reaction score
Has anyone else woke and thought they were in a previous state they had just moved from?Or had gotten lost in thought about a previous state and when the thought dazed thought was broken up it may take a second for reality.Or am I fucked in the head?

Reactions: Xxcooltoesxx

Jerrell

Reaction score
It happens to me from time to time.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Juan Derlust

PukingPelican

Reaction score
Usually when im waking up and still dazed from the shock of still being alive. Back when i was drinking it would happen all the time, i straight up thought i was in other countries sometimes
I too have felt that sense of shock waking up.Once I took a day and a half bus ride from Florida to Texas and upon arrival I was in a manic state of mind and started working on place of shelter.Totally out of it and physically drained.Mind of matter took over until I got tired of being bitch at by now ex girlfriend.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
For me it's the Mandela effect... I'll wake up on a picnic bench at sunset in the forest and wonder where the Berenstien Bears have gone... ::woot::

Also, somedays the mirror shows me the handsome devil I am... others my nose looks like a strawberry. ::drinkingbuddy::

PukingPelican

Reaction score
if it's Tuesday this must be Belgium

I generally only concern myself with solids liquids or gases
Once i drifted asleep for a moment on a bus in switzerland, woke up thinking my girlfriend (who had flown back a week earlier) had gotten off the bus while ibwas sleeping. I got off and ran around for a full five minutes before i figured it out. Man i was confused and sad
A brief and in reality bad dream!
For me it's the Mandela effect... I'll wake up on a picnic bench at sunset in the forest and wonder where the Berenstien Bears have gone... ::woot::

Also, somedays the mirror shows me the handsome devil I am... others my nose looks like a strawberry. ::drinkingbuddy::
Are you still stuck on a acid trip?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Someone does not have a sense of humor... ::artist:: (joking)

• Haha

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm mostly joking... and other than being a glorious drunk... I'm just saying we all get those lucid moments of life I think...

I mean what the fuck is really going on.... sure if your housed... got lots of money and social prestige... I suppose your mind will let you fool yourself that you know what your reality is...

But if, ... and I'm not sure of this theory myself... as I explore existence... if your living a more freeflow life... things can seem to collide with coincidences and stress can also affect your equilibrium...

Honest, I don't know what the answer is ... but it just might be better to worry less and live more.

Cheers.

;)

PukingPelican

Reaction score
Someone does not have a sense of humor... ::artist:: (joking)
I do,just texting fellow StP brother.May have appeared online i guess.Gotta admit man,after this week I'm mentally tapped out.I literally have written, deleted and rewritten nearly every reply to these post.As I do with most post I put on here.Im horrible talking to people over the internet..Like you can't see the words are true by my facial expressions or hear the words I say and the tone in my voice.There for it's horse shit.Like all this I said.

• Useful

PukingPelican

Reaction score
I'm mostly joking... and other than being a glorious drunk... I'm just saying we all get those lucid moments of life I think...

I mean what the fuck is really going on.... sure if your housed... got lots of money and social prestige... I suppose your mind will let you fool yourself that you know what your reality is...

But if, ... and I'm not sure of this theory myself... as I explore existence... if your living a more freeflow life... things can seem to collide with coincidences and stress can also affect your equilibrium...

Honest, I don't know what the answer is ... but it just might be better to worry less and live more.

Cheers.

;)
Sorry for not paragraphing my replys or quotes.To be honest I've been back "home" for six months and this has to be the 3-4 time in 15 years traveling and everytime I get closer to the ledge.I realized the problem is Covid-19 and everything was looking like I was leaving next month.The work I was supposed to relying has closed up shop.Sorry for the super late responses..m

• Best of Luck!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No problemo... uh you don't have to explain yourself... just be safe and well.

Whole world is always dealing with bullshit... in one way or another...

Just a bit more of it nowadays... hopefully we will all steer a course along the stars to a path of peace.

Sorry for not paragraphing my replys or quotes.To be honest I've been back "home" for six months and this has to be the 3-4 time in 15 years traveling and everytime I get closer to the ledge.I realized the problem is Covid-19 and everything was looking like I was leaving next month.The work I was supposed to relying has closed up shop.Sorry for the super late responses..m

• Agree

MFB

Reaction score
I

This idea is going pretty far out there, and I dont necessarily believe it; just saying...

I always enjoyed the idea that time is a construct and we have/had the ability to slip in and out of moments at any point in the time line of our lives, we are free to move forward and backwards.
Basically, nostagia I suppose. You smell something and it takes you to another time.

I'm sure a lot of people have read Slaughter House 5;
How the Tralfamadorians had static lives, and they could choose what point of their lives they wanted to be living, they could go from their 5 yo self to their 60 yo self at any given point.
So it goes...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads