European Vacation | Squat the Planet

European Vacation

U

UpThePinx

So I guess I'm going to Europe, got my plane ticket,( 12/22/07) and I'll be starting out in London.
I basically wanna use this opportunity to see as many awesome bands and shows and punk houses/squats as I can and also try n work on my book about train culture as well.,..

just wanted to know if anyone had suggestions for cities with the best scenes anywhere in Europe really, I'm happy to travel far and wide!

if there are any winter festivals or gatherings or anything anywhere in europe in december or january i'd like to know that, too

Also any tips would be helpful. I speak a little french and spanish, but I don't feel limited to places where Im fluent in the language. any and all suggestions would be wicked appreciated.

sick.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i don't have too much info for you other than i hear the camden area of london has a lot of squats (there's some squatters from there who are on here).

other than that, you should get back to us and let us know how it's going.

245T

Reaction score
in dusseldorf, i think its the 17th, 18th and 19th of janurary threres a festival called frost punks there was guna be workshops and shit, im not sure now though. im guna be there on the 17th hitching from london hopefully. http://www.frostpunk.de has some more info

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads