European Squatting Book: The City Is Ours

japanarchist

Reaction score
Hey it looks alright to me, also thanks for linking to your review. I was thinking about checking out that book, now I totally will. I did notice one typo, you wrote frankly twice in a sentence:

"The first chapter, Myth and Reality in the Amsterdam Squatters’ Movement, 1975-2012 by Nazima Kadir, continues on this trajectory. She is an academic and her writings reflects that to its core. Systematically cited sources alone give such a wide variety of references for further research let alone other interesting side notes such as how her work was used in the Dutch cooperative sitcom, Our Autonomous Life, frankly frankly academics can’t make squatting boring."

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
Hey it looks alright to me, also thanks for linking to your review. I was thinking about checking out that book, now I totally will. I did notice one typo, you wrote frankly twice in a sentence:

"The first chapter, Myth and Reality in the Amsterdam Squatters’ Movement, 1975-2012 by Nazima Kadir, continues on this trajectory. She is an academic and her writings reflects that to its core. Systematically cited sources alone give such a wide variety of references for further research let alone other interesting side notes such as how her work was used in the Dutch cooperative sitcom, Our Autonomous Life, frankly frankly academics can’t make squatting boring."
Thanks for the feedback and the help editing. Please post your review if you do read the book!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads