etc | Squat the Planet

etc

johnnymarie

Reaction score
figured i should probably get around to writing an introduction.
my name is Marlo. i go by johnny when i feel like it. sometimes i make shit up and tell people my name is something ridiculous. either way, you can call me whatever you want.

also, hi.

some of you already know me, some of you have at least run into me once or twice somewhere, and some of you have no idea who i am. i've only been traveling a few years, i'm no seasoned hobo by any means, just some 21 year old wanderpunk wingnut.
writing stuff about myself, i've just found out, makes me a weird sort of uncomfortable.
that being said, i don't know what else to say. hi. you'll probably like me.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome aboard!!! And that's a big dog in your pic!!!!

johnnymarie

Reaction score
thank you! i'd been thumbin thru these forums for years and just thought to make an account a few days ago.
yes, he is very very large lol. outweighs me by 40 lbs, he's pushin 170. he's a presa canario/bull mastiff mutt, sweetest thing ever. epitome of a gentle giant, i love him. he belongs to the couple who's attic i'm renting, him and my pup were instant best friends the moment they met :) mine is the (much) smaller black mutt in the photo. he doesn't really photograph well, haha.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ahhh now I see your pup :) I have a friend who has a small horse ranch in Maryland - boards a few horses and a pony named Coughdrop. And their two great danes and bull mastiff dwarf Coughdrop. Funny pics when they post them :D

Reactions: Zeke42

johnnymarie

Reaction score
coughdrop! i love that. my boy's name is catfish though, so i'm kind of a fan of odd names for animals lol

Reactions: Zeke42

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads