Email | Squat the Planet

Email

Marik

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a free email site that's better then Hotmail/Yahoo, and doesn't expire if you don't check it within a month? I don't check my email when on the road or anything, then I come home only to find they've deleted all my emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

C

Cush

gmail. they let you store more than 2 gig of old emails before you have to delete old ones. if you want PM me and i'll send you an invite.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
X

xmattx

hushmail.com is killer, but they'll delete your account after three weeks if you don't check it.

Post edited by: xmattx, at: 2007/05/28 16:59

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
gmail is really nice, but if you're concerned about privacy it kinda sucks, cause they do index all your email for pitching advertising to you, and who knows what other nefarious purposes... also i heard they can keep your email for up to 7 years after you cancel your account.

blackmatter

Reaction score
i dont know ive heard that squattheplanet emali addresses load you down with tons of pop ups cookies ads you name it. and the cookies arent even vegan so it sucks ass any way stp is bad news :p

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
blackmatter wrote:
i dont know ive heard that squattheplanet emali addresses load you down with tons of pop ups cookies ads you name it. and the cookies arent even vegan so it sucks ass any way stp is bad news :p

hahaha...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads